Policies and procedures
- 1st instalment of tuition fee, caution deposit, and imprest deposit must be paid at the time of registration.
- Annual tuition fee instalment must be paid on or before the 10th of the month in which it is due. A discount is given for payment by the 5th of the month.
- If tuition fees are past due, the school will not issue bonafide certificate, performance report, or hall ticket.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded or transferred.
- Parents are liable for annual tuition fee even if the student withdraws or joins in the middle of the year.
- Payment may be made through cash, cheque, netbanking or credit card.
- For netbanking:
Focus HS Fees A/c No. 6108625917, Indian Bank, Darul Shafa Branch IFSC: IDIB000D032 (please submit acknowledgement to the accounts office and specify the child’s name, ID number, and instalment number)
- For credit card:
Visit www.focushighschool.org and click .
Caution deposit of Rs 5000 is collected at the time of registration. It will be returned as long as there are no fees due or damages. Caution deposit cannot be adjusted against fees; it will only be paid out after dues are cleared. It is separate from imprest and there will be no transactions except after withdrawal.