Weekly lesson report (No. 35) Date: 11 March 2020- 13 March 2020 Class: Nursery A
Subject: Learner Profile
Activities done this week: The learner Profile attribute which was focussed this week was “Inquirer, thinker, communicator and knowledgeable”.
CIRCLE TIME: Rhymes were recited.
Students did warm up activities.
Subject: Unit Of Inquiry
THEME: SHARING THE PLANET
TOPIC: PLANTS & ANIMALS
Activities done this week:
- The students inquired about different animals.
- They were able to list down the names of birds that they learnt previously.
- This week the students inquired more about animals and were able to categorize pet and wild animals.
- Students did a worksheet in which they had to circle the pet animals.
Upcoming activities: Students will inquire about water animals and insects.
HW: Worksheets given.
- Activities done this week: Students recapitulated numbers 1-10 with their values.
- Pre mathematical concepts and shapes were recapitulated.
Upcoming activities: Number identification will be carried through various activities.
Activities done this week: Students recited rhymes during circle time
- Students recapitulated letters with their related objects.
- Students followed the action commands and recited rhymes of animals.
- Students had written standing line in their notebooks using a pencil.
READING: Students were able to identify the pictures through reading books.
HOMEWORK: Notebook given
- Activities done this week: Students did scribbling on slates.
- Upcoming activities/ HW:
Activities done this week: Students recited several rhymes.
The rhymes are:
- God’s love is so wonderful……
- Nani teri morni……….
- Here we go round the mulberry bush………..
- Head shoulders knees and toes……
- Put your right hand in……………..
- Haathi raja…….
- ABCD song with phonics……..
- Jungle me janwar khelte hai…..
- Re mamma re mamma re……..
- Row row row your boat……
- Maine ne ek kishti banayi
- Cook like mummy yum yum yum
- Teddy bear teddy bear turn around
- AAloo kachalo beta
- Vegetable songs
- Animals songs like five little monkeys
- Pussy cat pussy cat
Students are learning dua “lab pe aati hai dua” and national anthem “Jana gana mana”.
They learnt saare jaha se acha for republic day.
Upcoming activities/ HW:
Activities done this week: Students had free play with the manipulatives.
Students did warm up exercises and energizers.
- These activities helped the students develop eye-hand coordination and physical gross motor skills.
Upcoming activities/ HW:
Upcoming: Plz note the changes in timings from monday onwards i.e,16 March 2020
The nursery timings are from 8:30 – 10:45am.