Weekly lesson report (No. 28) Date: 20 January 2020- 24 January December 2020 Class: Nursery A
Subject: Learner Profile
Activities done this week: The learner Profile attribute which was focussed this week was “communicator, balanced, inquirer and knowledgeable”.
CIRCLE TIME: Students participated in “show and tell” session. They were able to speak about the flower that they bought.
Subject: Unit Of Inquiry
THEME: SHARING THE PLANET
TOPIC: PLANTS & ANIMALS
Activities done this week:
- The students inquired about flowers, their names.
- They also inquired about the importance of plants in our lives.
- The students were able to think and say how can the flowers be used in our daily lives.
- Activities done this week: Students recapitulated numbers 1-10 with their values.
- Pre mathematical concepts and shapes were recapitulated.
- Worksheet on matching the same numbers was done in the class.
Upcoming activities: Number identification will be carried through various activities.
Activities done this week: Students recited rhymes during circle time and listen to the story.
- Students recapitulated letters with their related objects.
- They learnt new letters “t & u” with its related objects.
- Students followed the action commands like: touch the door, jump only once, blink your eyes, tap your head etc.
- Worksheet on slanting line was done in the class.
READING: Students were able to identify the pictures through reading books.
HOMEWORK: Worksheet given
- Activities done this week: Students did scribbling on slates.
- Upcoming activities/ HW:
Activities done this week: Students recited several rhymes.
The rhymes are:
- God’s love is so wonderful……
- Nani teri morni……….
- Here we go round the mulberry bush………..
- Head shoulders knees and toes……
- Put your right hand in……………..
- Haathi raja…….
- ABCD song with phonics……..
- Jungle me janwar khelte hai…..
- Re mamma re mamma re……..
- Row row row your boat……
- Maine ne ek kishti banayi
- Cook like mummy yum yum yum
- Teddy bear teddy bear turn around
- AAloo kachalo beta
- Vegetable songs
Students are learning dua “lab pe aati hai dua” and national anthem “Jana gana mana”.
They learnt saare jaha se acha for republic day.
Upcoming activities/ HW:
Activities done this week: Students had free play with the manipulatives.
Students did warm up exercises and energizers.
- These activities helped the students develop eye-hand coordination and physical gross motor skills.
Upcoming activities/ HW: